To find bus and ferry timetables for the Hibiscus Coast click on the following links -
There are a couple of options to find local bus timetables or plan your route.
1. Go to Auckland Transport Journey Planner
. Enter your starting point and destination. You can select options on what time you wish to travel and click plan my journey.
2. Go to Auckland Transport Timetables page
. Type in your destination (note this does not recognise Whangaparaoa, Silverdale or suburbs) you need to use the final destination names
, eg Orewa, Gulf Harbour, Millwater, Waiwera or Hibiscus Coast. Alternatively use the bus numbers as follows - 981
- Hibiscus Coast Station to Waiwera via Silverdale Village, Silverdale Centre, through Orewa via Centreway Road, Moana Ave and Florence Ave982
- Hibiscus Coast Station to Gulf Harbour Village via Silverdale Village, Silverdale Centre, Brightside and Stanmore Bay Roads, Coast Plaza, Manly Village and Shakespear Road 983
- Hibiscus Coast Station to Gulf Harbour Village via Red Beach, Vipond Road, Coast Plaza, Ladies Mile, Laurence Street, Manly Village and Gulf Harbour Drive985
- Hibiscus Coast Station to Millwater via Silverdale Village, Silverdale Centre, Bankside Road, Grand Drive and Centreway Road986
- Hibiscus Coast Station to Albany via Dairy Flat Highway, Massey University and Don McKinnon Drive
3. Alternatively you can download pdf versions of the timetables
For school bus timetables go to the Auckland Transport website School Timetables page
. Here you can filter alphabetically or by the school name.
The AT Hop card is a reusable prepay smart card for travel on trains, ferries and buses around Auckland. It save money on fares with at least 25% discount off single trip cash bus, train and ferry fares.
You can find out more about AT Hop Cards
at the AT website as well as creating an account for top ups.
You can view the Gulf Harbour ferry timetables
on the same AT web page as the bus timetables. Just click on the ferry option.
For ferries to the bird sanctuary island of Tiritiri Matangi Fullers 360 provide a ferry service from downtown Auckland via Gulf Harbour. Ferry bookings are made by phoning Fullers on 09 367 9111
, or can be made on line at the Fullers360 website www.fullers.co.nz