Spring is here! Here are ELEVEN powerful health and fitness tips we've learned at Club Physical that will help you to 'spring into summer'!!
1. Set a 12 week GOAL. Write it down where you will see it daily
2. Share your goals with a positive supportive friend who would love to achieve similar results!
3. Exercise, move, do something towards this goal DAILY
4. Go to bed early enough to get an eight hour sleep
5. Have at least TWO weight workouts weekly (need only be 30 minutes if you're pressed for time)
6. Get your heart-rate into the TRAINING ZONE (60% of max) a minimum of four times weekly
7. Have up to six small meals throughout the day (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, light supper....not too close to bedtime)
8. Avoid complex carbohydrates (otherwise known as sugar/junk food)
9. Eat plenty of salads, fruit, grain, lean protein, brown rice
10. Read, listen to, or watch positive, upbeat messages to reinforce your determination to enjoy happiness, overcome your fears and to achieve your goals
11. If you would like extra encouragement, hire a Personal Trainer and/or join in with others in daily GROUPX classes!
When you have achieved your goal CELEBRATE and reset!
Club Physical Coast, 719 Whangaparaoa Road
Ph: 09 869 2596 - email@example.com - clubphysical.co.nz
We love the Hibiscus Coast, the beaches, the community feel and the wide variety of things to do and places to go and this isn't diminishing as the Coast grows, although we are finding there are rather too many sets of traffic lights than the old days!