1. Hatfields Beach - Corner Sun Valley and Hatfields Heights. Great long slide and variety of good activities
2. Orewa Beach. Along the beach where there is a huge variety of great fun playground activities, close to shops and right on the beach front including picnic tables and along the Millenium Walkway
2. Orewa Beach. A little further south than the other play area. More great fun playground activities, next to basketball court and again right on the beach front including picnic tables and along the Millenium Walkway
3. Orewa Beach South near the Red Beach Camping Ground. Beachfront with a range of activities
4. Springtide Place. End of street. Totara Heights, Silverdale. Excellent options particularly for very young kids and great views over Millwater shops and fields.
5. William Bayes Place, Red Beach. Great playground with lots of activities, close to Red beach and lots of great park area
6. Rosario Crescent, Red Beach. Great park with access from Rosario and through walkway from Red Beach Road. Good range of usual activities
7. Stanmore Bay Pool and Leisure Centre splash park. The best water fun across the Coast! Toddlers only
7. Stanmore Bay - next to Pool and Leisure Centre and beside Rugby club. Usual slide, swings, seesaw. Next to petanque grounds and volleyball court. Opposite Hibiscus Coast soccer fields so an area full of activities!
7. Stanmore Bay. Beachside by the soccer fields and club. A wide variety of activities including swings, slides, climbing ropes, flying fox and lots more!
8. Arkles Bay - Ferry Road and Hawaiian Parade. A great climbing frame dominates this playground that has lots of great activities
9. Edith Hopper Park. Laides Mile, Manly. Opposite Whangaparaoa Primary school and alongside the netball courts, tennis courts and bridge club. Lots of parking. Good range of fun activities including a mini flying fox
9. Manly Park. Manly beach front next to Manly Sailing Club. A wonderful playground with lots of activities and great shaded areas perfect for summer picnics and opposite Manly Park, large grassed area perfect for running and dog races!
10. Tindalls Bay. Opposite the boat ramp. A small playground but has everything you need and surrounded by a small but pretty park with great trees for shade
11. Army Bay - Everard Reserve. Got to be the playground with the best views across Shakespear Park and sweeping seaviews to Rangitoto. All the usual playground suspects. Nice open park. Access from Whangaparaoa Road, Everard Ave and Hallivah Ave (off Gulf Harbour Drive at the top end)
12. Gulf Harbour opposite Wentworth College. Small playground with usual activities and great park around, lots of space for running the dog!
12. Gulf Harbour, Regency Park. Good playground accessible from Whangaparaoa Road (opposite Fishermans Cover) and at the end of Regency Park Drive
Hmmm, hey guys we don't have many playgrounds listed - we know there are lots more!! If you can help us out and tell us about your favourite or local playground we'd love to hear from you - just Contact Us
- thanks Coasties for your help!!