Lu2HBC logo in circle
Back to Business Directory

Wedding Celebrants

CLICK HERE to find a Hibiscus Coast Wedding Celebrant
To perform a wedding ceremony your celebrant must, by law, be appointed as a marriage celebrant by the Department of Internal Affairs via Births, Deaths and Marriages (BDM).

In New Zealand we can get married almost anywhere, so whether you want your ceremony to be traditional, simple, relaxed, casual, whacky, elaborate, indoor, outdoor, at the top of a mountain, at the beach or in the bush, a CANZ celebrant can help make this happen.

(Extract taken from the Celebrants Association of New Zealand website)

Linden Cowan Marriage Celebrant

address image
Hibiscus Coast
Price Range:  $

Murray Lindsay Celebrant

address image
Price Range:  $
Click on the image below for links to all Wedding categories
Wedding bannerJoin us to WIN monthly prizes
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram